Buying a Trampoline in Sydney? 5 Reasons to Purchase from JumpStar
Author: Jump Star Trampolines Date Posted:22 June 2023
Buying a trampoline probably isn’t an impulse purchase. It’s something that you’ve likely had in the back of your mind for a while, perhaps after having had hands-on jumping experiences at a friend’s place or a trampoline park.
Sydney residents have an impressive choice when it comes to trampoline suppliers. So why should you choose JumpStar? We think that the following makes for some convincing evidence…
- JumpStar trampolines are constantly voted the ‘No 1 trampolines’ by satisfied customers: If the proof of the pudding is in the eating, then our impressive industry record of being the country’s top provider in 5 out of the last 7 years (2017, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2023) speaks for itself.
- We have trampolines to suit all budgets: Whether you’re in the market for a small round tramp for the kids or the largest 10 ft x 17 ft rectangle version with an integral enclosure, our curated range means that there’s a bouncing solution for every price range. You can also take full advantage of our lay-by programme or spread the cost with Zippay or Afterpay. Plus, our factory-direct prices are incredibly competitive when you compare us with other Sydney trampoline providers.
- We’re Aussie-owned and run: Unlike many online providers, we’re a family-run, Australia-based company that’s passionate about quality, customer service and value for money. Not only does this mean that your tramp will be with you fast, but we back our products with a full after-sale service. Every element of our trampolines is top-end – even our budget options. From long warranties to parts engineered specifically for the Aussie climate, we pride ourselves on overachieving when it comes to our customers’ expectations.
- We deliver countrywide: Whether you’re in downtown Sydney, the suburbs, have retired to the Blue Mountains or anywhere in between, we deliver direct to your door, no matter where in our fair land you might live…
- Our range includes parts and a full complement of accessories: Including trampoline ladders, covers, water-based accessories, smart shades, padding, jump mats, springs and more… Plus, our 5-year structural warranty on galvanised steel frames and 1-year warranty on parts is the best in Australia.
JumpStar’s range of trampolines is second-to-none. However, this is only one element of why we’re the provider of choice for so many Sydney residents (even though our warehouse is in Perth!). We’re at the end of the phone (email, WhatsApp, social media or whatever) to help you with any pre and post-purchase advice.
Plus our tramps are sent directly to you from our warehouse, not drop shipped in from China or another country. This means delivering your trampoline to Sydney will be super-fast and delivery charges are super-low.
Wherever you might be on your trampoline purchase journey, make sure that you take the JumpStar direction. We promise you; we really do live up to the hype…