COVID-19 Announcement regarding Lay-By orders
Please read T&C's below.
Lay By Terms & Conditions
- Jump Star Lay-by is able to be used to pay amounts in instalments. Records of payment /transaction history is available in your online account.
- There are no fees or costs for the lay-by. All monies paid come off the amount owed.
- Due to COVID19, Jump Star will endeavour to honour every order placed under Lay-By, however cannot guarantee stock due to difficulties in receiving stock, shipping times and border closures.
- Cancellation of Lay-By order: Orders can be cancelled; however the 10% deposit is non-refundable after a period of 30 days. This is to cover administration costs.
- Items will not be dispatched until full payment is made. Once your item is fully paid, the warehouse will dispatch the item automatically and email consignment details to your nominated email address.
- Unfortunately during 2020 we are unable to guarantee your trampoline is in stock at the time you finalise your payment. We strongly suggest completing your Lay-By at your earliest convenience to avoid any disappointment.
- If the item is not available at the time of finalising the Lay-By, Jump Star will offer a full refund of product and shipping costs.
- All Lay-By orders must be finalised by 30th November for Jump Star to gaurantee Christmas delivery. This is due to border closures, shipping companies requirements and other factors.
How our Lay-by Works
The Jump Star Trampolines Lay-By system is a flexible, convenient way to pay off your trampoline at your own leisure. Simply log in to our website at any time to make payments of your choice.
Our lay-by has no minimum payment schedule, so you can choose the amount you pay and how often you make payment (a 12 month limit applies).
Once you have decided upon a style and size of trampoline, add it to your shopping cart along with any accessories. Enter your postcode in the shipping calculator to get an instant postage quote. If you require shipping, select “shipping” at checkout. If you wish to collect from our Perth warehouse, please select “local pickup”.
At the “Select your payment plan” drop down box, you will be offered two choices: to pay in full, or to lay-by. Select “lay-by” and the system will then charge you 10% of the price of your trampoline. This 10% deposit then comes off the price of your balance owing.
Lay-by payments must be made with credit card, unfortunately our system does not accept PayPal payments on any lay-by trampoline.
You will receive email confirmation of your order number. Please take note of the email address you used at checkout, along with the password you created, as you will need these to log in to make future payments.
Making future payments for your lay-by through our website
Simply log into your account on our website using the email address and password you created on your trampoline lay-by.
Click on “My Account” to view your order, click "Pay Invoices Online", choose the amount you want to pay and click "Process Payment".
You can also edit contact details, retrieve track & trace / delivery details and invoices in "My Account".
You may choose any amount that is suitable for you, there is no minimum payment schedule. If you choose to make payments via bank transfer, you will need to leave your Invoice number as a reference so we can match your payment to your order. You will find banking details on your tax invoice.
Orders that have not been finalised after a period of twelve months will be unavailable to complete. The 10% deposit paid during checkout is Non-refundable. There are no other fees or charges associated with our lay-by.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns, we are always happy to help.